Maintaining a firearm for protection is a serious decision. Without proper firearms training and unfailing safe handling and safe storage procedures all safety benefit derived from owning a firearm may be negated.
- Obtain proper firearms training and always follow the Four Rules of Firearm Safety:
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your gun is pointed at the target and you have made the decision to shoot.
- Never let your muzzle cross anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Never leave a loaded firearm unattended.
- The ProRack™ is intended for retaining your firearm, aiding in restricting immediate unauthorized access and is not intended to be left unattended.
- Never allow children to play with or handle the ProRack™
- The ProRack™ is NOT a safe. You must determine the suitably of the ProRack™ to your specific situation and needs.
- Regularly inspect the ProRack™ for damage or wear. If the ProRack™ is damaged or not functioning properly, stop using and replace it immediately.
- The ProRack™ will not prevent the negligent discharge of a round.
- Do not use if your firearm does not properly fit the ProRack™.
- Prior to using the ProRack™ you must fully read and comply with all instructions and warnings of the product in the Instruction Manual.
- The ProRack™ is intended for retaining firearms, and failure to fully read and comply with all instructions and warnings of this product could result in a firearm falling into the hands of someone other than the owner, such as a child or intruder.
- Failure to comply with the instructions and warnings of the ProRack™ Instruction Manual could ultimately result in severe bodily injury or death.
- Do not place a firearm within the ProRack™ until you have fully read all instructions and warnings contained in the Instruction Manual and any other manuals or documentation that accompany the product.
- Tanosteel Weapon Security LLC shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the ProRack™.
- You shall determine the suitability of the ProRack™ before intended use and you assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- Failure to comply with the ProRack™ Instruction Manual, or any other manuals or documentation that accompany the product will result in the limited Warranty contained herein to become void.
- Additionally, the limited warranty contained herein will become void if you (1) subject the ProRack™ to anything beyond ordinary and intended use, (2) modify, alter or deconstruct the ProRack™, or (3) use the ProRack™ in violation of any applicable local, state or federal rules, laws or regulations.
- Before using the ProRack™ please carefully read all the warnings and safety precautions included in the Instruction Manual.
If you have any questions or concerns about safe and proper use, ensuring proper fitment, or otherwise please contact us immediately.